Instant wake up at 6.30 AM. I am just writing those times out because it’s pretty unusual for me to wake up that early.
Some entrepreneurial thoughts:
- Netlify recently published a blog post how to create an eCommerce store on the JAMstack. Creating unique, content-driven, fast shopping experiences is the main goal for better conversion rates.
- Checkout.com just bought payment optimization startup ProcessOut. Smart routing will be even more intelligent, and less money will be left on the table by clients. A massive win for the startup community, because even the small startups can use it.
- Consistency gives you great results. Subway has sold just one type of sandwich for 54 years - isn’t that amazing and inspiring?
One more logo sold at Wizlogo. The translations we made months ago started to generate organic traffic and the most significant market - Poland. Życie jest piękne:)
- Had a back massage session today, a reminder to take care of myself even more.
- Participated in a financial consultation about the Lithuanian payment system. There are many ways to increase your income, but one problem - is it worth to invest in those bonds? It depends.
- Daily song find: MorMor - Heaven’s Only Wishful
Going to sleep regularly before 11 PM, am I becoming an elder?