On the 24th of February, I decided to check all my experience I’ve collected in less than a century and finished when the clock surpassed 25th’s 1 AM. Less sleep is incoming for Tuesday, more coffee cups today.
With less sleep, there is still something on my mind:
- You start a day continuously early in the morning and feel great. I still believe it all depends on those REM cycles
- When you spend more time working - there is less time for family. Make those tasks count and do impactful work
- Yesterday, one more client bought a logo created by my startup - a great reminder to continue unfinished unicorns (still struggling with no recurrent payment model in Wizlogo)
- Zeplin 3.0 version was introduced today. Connected components (Storybook, Github integrations) and Zeplin API for internal scripts sounds super exciting. Can’t wait to implement this my current product development cycle
- Lately I’ve been giving more and more design consultations. Feels great
- Most of the time today I spent fixing UX debt and brainstorming - did I mention less sleep?
That’s it for today, still can’t believe I made it four in a row.