Today is the day I got my first long thought about blogging everything I work on. Ironically, 2020-02-22.
A reasonable date to have a wedding, anyways - I’ll start with daily blog posts.
To begin with, I’ll list up what I’m currently up to:
- Learning why static pages load so fast
- Started to meditate again, after years of not doing it
- I wake up at 7 AM, used to wake up at 9 AM (Ruth wakes up at 6.30 AM, that’s why there’s nothing I can do about it)
- Got two huge bachelor works, to begin with, both of them around 100k symbols
- Creating a massive design system for the upcoming new platform at work, going to look crazy
- Still figuring out what is my purpose every day
- Still struggling with not so impactful stuff I do daily
Feels great to write my mind up. Feels way better to make it transparent and accessible for everyone.