Woke up at around 6.30, was at work at about 7.30 - the earliest bird in the nest, 2 hours of focused work afterward.
Today, my thoughts are fresh:
- It is essential to give your brain time to process the information when making creative stuff. Working long hours is not the key, but sometimes it takes what it takes
- Make sure you love something about your job, and that doesn’t include your paycheck - a significant addition to cold you up and not burn
- SBTRKT - Wildfire has a fantastic vibe to begin your workday
- Designing the first version of WordPress management in our platform looks more natural than I thought. I’m sure that our users will love it
- Design system for developer/designer environment is the next big thing; I’m not sure why I didn’t integrate this to my workflow earlier
Reminder from Sean Ellis’ talk about Growth Hacking:
- North Star Metric - what is the objective all your company knows? (not revenue)
- Speed to value - the faster you get your user to obtain value, the faster the growth. Examples: (Facebook 7 friends in 10 days; Uber: first ride (rider), first passenger (driver); Slack: 2000 messages)
Monday is gone. That’s what’s up.