What I got on my mind today:
- Most of the design leads get to this role just because there isn’t anyone who can do this in their company. And it’s similar everywhere.
- As a design lead, the reality is that when your team shines, you shine, and that’s what’s important.
- Starting to delegate essential tasks after you start leading is the foremost vital thing you should learn to do. Even though a lot is on stake, you got to adapt.
- Drake just dropped new music, and the OLD DRAKE is back. Chicago Freestyle is out here.
- Learning Gatsby.js with React so hopefully I can make this blog look even more badass.
- Yesterday I saw The Gentlemen movie by Guy Ritchie. Iconic.